Uruguay vs South Korea: Time, TV Channel, Live stream, Preview

South Korea has attended the World Cup for seven consecutive years, but has only advanced past the group stage twice. Uruguay’s Diego Alonso faces Lee Chung-Taegeuk yong’s Warriors in Group H.

The game will take place at Education City Stadium on November 24 at 8 am ET / 1 pm GMT / 3 pm CAT / 6:30 pm IST

Uruguay qualified for the World Cup despite finishing third in CONMEBOL, trailing Lionel Messi’s Argentina and World Cup favorites Brazil. It is going to be hard for South Korea team.

Here’s everything you need to know to follow the game.

Uruguay vs South Korea

What TV channel is South Korea vs Uruguay on?

Viewers could use one of these channels to watch South Korea vs Uruguay: SBS, IPTV, Montevideo-based Canal 12, SBS, KBS, and MBC.

How can I Watch South Korea vs Uruguay for free from Anywhere?

Viewers could use SBS On Demand to watch the match for free. For those who experience the blackout in the area, you could use ExpressVPN to unlock the service. Just connect to Australia server and you’re all set to use SBS On Demand anywhere you want.

How to watch Uruguay vs South Korea live stream Online?

To watch it live stream online, we’d like to recommend SBS On Demand for international viewers. Or, you could follow these guides to watch in the playing team’s countries.

How to Watch Online in Uruguay?

IPTV will allow folks to see the entire FIFA tournament. It may be difficult to select the finest IPTV service. FIFA ensures that the World Cup is extensively covered. “Terrestrial television” provides free coverage. Some games are available on various TV networks and online.

The other way to watch is Canal 12. Montevideo-based Canal 12 is a satellite TV network that anybody may access without a subscription. Customers can watch videos in real time or at their leisure.

How to Watch Online in South Korea?

SBS, KBS, and MBC have extensive internet coverage to allow viewers in South Korea to watch the WC games online.

Download the SBS app to keep up with the competition in real time. It is available for both iOS and Android devices.

Uruguay vs South Korea Preview & Prediction

South Korea will face Uruguay as the underdog in a game that is expected to be low-scoring. While Paulo Bento is in charge, the Taegeuk Warriors have only won three of their past thirteen World Cup games. This season, the Taegeuk Warriors have employed five different formations, with 4-1-4-1 being the most frequently utilized.

Despite the fact that South Korea’s Son and Hwang are a formidable hitting combo, Uruguay can match and even defeat the Korean squad in all other elements of the game.

La Celeste has opted to relocate the game since South Korea is attempting to make a comeback. The plan in this fight will be to stay on the defensive.

Only the top scorers in each group advance. According to the experts, Uruguay has a 51.4% probability of winning, South Korea has a 21.8% chance, and a draw has a 26.8% chance. In the past, both computers and elections were incorrect.

Who will win this game? No one knows until watching it. Therefore, reserve your watching option now and enjoy your time!

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *